Founded in 1946 in New Haven, CT as the New Haven Restaurant Institute. In 1947 it moved and became the Restaurant Institute of Connecticut. Renamed the Culinary Institute of America in 1951. In 1970 CIA purchased the Hyde Park site and opened the new school there in 1972.
This page has been viewed 1,470 times through 2016-02-09. The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it.