Recent Additions
Scott Martin (Scottsdale)
Matt Simpson (Toronto)
Garrett Martin (Calgary)
Jason Whitfield (Toronto)  
Riverbank Mill
4 Park Hill Road  
Cambridge, Ontario (Canada)
  • Opened in 1980 as the Cambridge Mill Restaurant, was known as Riverbank Steakhouse (1995 to 2001) and became the Riverbank Mill in 2001. Closed April 2008.
  • Site purchased by Aaron Ciancone (Ancaster Old Mill) in 2008, to re-open as restaurant in 2009.
(1980 - 2008)
 
Go to a random place
View Top Cities

All   Current
Back of the House
Duration Name Position
2006 - 2008 Ron Kalenuik Head Chef
Front of the House
Duration Name Position
2004 - 2008 Gavin Vermeer Co-owner/Partner
Executive Chef
2001 - 2008 Kenneth McElevan Co-owner/Partner
General Manager
1980 - 2008 Tom Watson
Park Hill Four Ltd.
Landlord
Last updated: 2012-12-09

 
  • Site was flour mill, saw mill and woollen factory when built by William Dickson in 1837.

Categories:
1980 openings |  2008 closings |  Places in Cambridge  |  Places in Ontario  | Places in Canada

  Map your route at Google






Recently Added - Cambridge
   
9. Elixir  
10. Chef Tomislav  
   
     
This page has been viewed 0 times through 2015-08-28.